10/3/10

The Horseman Dream

     I was at my parent's house about to take a shower.  But then there are about 5 or 6 other people in the bathroom.  We all get into the bathtub (fully clothed, promise) to have some kind of weird service.  There was also a dress in there and I make a comment about how I had never gone to a quinceañera (the coming of age party for Hispanic girls of 15) before.  I tried to move in the bathtub, but every time I did there was this elephant that would ram me into the wall (how he fit in there with all 6 or 7 of us I do not know).  I couldn't move anywhere without that stupid elephant ramming me.  So I realize I have to get out of there. 
     I run outside to try and escape it.  I'm running down the street and I jump onto the side of a car that's driving by.  The people inside are not too happy.  They tell me, not too kindly, to get off their car.  I try to explain to them what's going on.  However the elephant (which has now turned into a horse, weird) is catching up with us.  I know that if I don't get off the car, he will ram the car and hurt the people inside.  So being the incredibly selfless person that I am (in my dreams anyway) I hop off the car and let the elephant/horse catch me. 
     The horse turns into a man, but I know that he's really a horse.  He takes me away to his lair and says he's going to pretty much keep me there forever.  I am not happy, mainly because I'm stuck there forever, but also because I know he's a horse and he's going to forget all about me in like an hour (apparently horses are forgetful?).  I try to tell him this and I grab his arm while telling him.  He immediately recoils and tells me I'm going to mess up his fur.  I tell him to calm down and I'll be sure to brush him afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment